The Ashley & Co. wedding coordinators in College Station are prepared to handle all the details – from consultation to completion. Establish a budget, let us know what you want – then relax and let us handle everything else.
- Initial bridal consultation
- Budget evaluation and composition
- Upkeep and updates on wedding tracking book
- Timeline construction and evaluation for planning and day-of
- Price, capacity and availability evaluation of all wedding ceremony and reception sites
- Appointments, price, service and availability evaluations of all below, to include but not limited to:
- Bridal Gown
- Bridesmaids Gowns
- Men’s Attire
- Up to three personal appointments at above locations to assist in finalization of all booking.
- Save the Dates
- Make Up Artist
- Hair Stylist
- Bride and Groom Cakes
- Ceremony Music
- Reception Entertainment
- Transportation for Wedding Weekend
- Spa Appointments for Wedding Weekend
- Delivery and/or confirmation of all vendor payments, initial deposits and final payments
- Guest list compilation with bride, groom and parents
- Assembly and mail out of save the dates and wedding invitations. Client to provide postage.
- RSVP tracking upon return. Weekly updates of guest count and spreadsheet.
- Rehearsal dinner booking based on host’s needs
- Evaluation, construction and break down of all sites
- Menu evaluations and consultations for rehearsal dinner and wedding reception
- Scheduling and attending all vendor and site appointments and tracking progress after each
- Hotel accommodations under group code or group travel arrangements
- Scheduling and attending bridal portrait day with bride to assist with floral, make up, dress, logistics
- Collection of personal items at the shop for wedding day coordination.
- Full coordination of ceremony rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception
Rehearsal Day –
- Ceremony Outline
- Overview of Guest Seating and Usher Instructions
- Processional Instructions (Etiquette advice on seating of grandparents, parents, and other family members)
- Coordination of Wedding Party (Processional, recessional, and wedding party location at ceremony)
- Timing and Cues with Officiant and Music Provider
- Meeting Locations and Times for all Wedding Party
- Time Lines for All Involved for Wedding Day
- Checking on Rehearsal Dinner Site (deliver gifts, place cards, etc)
Wedding Day –
- Acceptance of all Vendors
- Picking up Additional/Last Minute Items (rented equipment, lunch for wedding party, etc)
- Coordination of all Flowers with Corresponding Attendant and Family Member
- Assuring the Reception Location is set 100% no less than 30 minutes Prior to Ceremony
- Coordination of Bridal Party
- Coordination with Reception Site Manager (food services, cake cutting, first dance, exit, etc)
- Gather and pack personal items and gifts at end of the reception to be loaded in suggested vehicle
- Return of all men’s wear after wedding. Gathering location to be determined by coordinator and discussed with wedding party during rehearsal.
- Return of local items after wedding
Our Wedding Planning III, Ultimate Package is geared toward the fast paced bride who has very little time to focus on herself, or maybe does not have the luxury of having Mom plan the wedding with her locally. In this case, Ashley & Co. will handle everything from the moment you walk in the door until the moment the last wedding item is wrapped up post wedding. All you have to do is give your stamp of approval on who you want to produce your dream wedding, and relax as you enjoy the rest!
Our wedding planners also offer a Bridal – Month of Details