If you are planning a special birthday, anniversary, vow renewal, bar mitzvah, quinceanera, or holiday/office party – let us handle all the details. Ashley & Co. event coordinators in College Station can make your next party an event to remember.
prices begin at $1000
To Prepare –
- In office client file, digital and print.
- Full event design, including design boards.
- Vendor availability, scheduling and booking.
- Budget composition and control.
- Vendor payments with contracts and confirmation letters.
- Time line constructed with and approved by the client, to be distributed to all vendors and others if necessary.
- Venue diagrams for seating and décor purposes.
- Assistance with stationery design.
- Mail out or delivery of party invitations. (finalized guest list provided by client)
- RSVP coordination with email address for the party.
- Up to 2 hours set up and decoration at venue the day before. (if allowed)
- Confirmation with all vendors with delivery location, times and full time line.
Day Of –
- Maximum of 6 hours of service from Ashley & Co. the day of the event.
- Acceptance of all vendors. (coordination and confirmation 2 weeks prior)
- Picking up additional/last minute items. (rented equipment, lunch, etc.)
- Assuring venue is set 100% no less than 30 minutes before start time.
- Coordination with DJ/band/entertainment on timing and cues of announcements.
- Coordination with venue/catering manager.
- Gathering of all items to be returned the following week.
- Placement of personal items in appropriate car.
- Final cleanup of venue after guests depart.
Communication and Additions –
- Initial consultation is complimentary.
- Additional 4 meetings with Ashley & Co. to discuss details
- Help with overall design comprehension and execution.
- Post event wrap up.
- All calls and emails will be responded to and returned within one business day, unless otherwise specified by the coordinator.
- Information discussed at meetings includes, but is not limited to, detailed time lines, floor diagrams, final head counts for vendor confirmation, menu consultations, etc.
- Our resources are yours! While planning your party, any information regarding vendors (price, services, reputation) will be shared with the client.
This is a general guideline for the package, but after an initial consultation we will customize something to fit the needs of the host in order to ensure the correct details are taken care of if this package does not fully cover that. Items that may incur additional costs are personal meetings needed, overall design concepts, set up or breakdown needed, overall event time, guest count and working conditions.
*due to event time restraints on the party package, this package does not apply to weddings